Hello again! Ok let’s just get this out of the way… repeat after me.
pas-KUH-rello. I know it’s a crazy last name, and virtually no one can figure out how to say it, but it really isn’t that hard.
Ok! Now we’ve gotten that out of the way, I am Molly! I have had a camera in my hand since I was 15. I love creating anything and everything and am always learning.
I am married to the most awesome guy ever. He works hard, and puts up with all my crazy ideas. Plus he is pretty cute. He is also a pretty badass web guy, just ask around.
We have 3 amazing kids. Two boys and then our baby Gem. She sounds sweet but she rules the roost.
Random facts about me:
- I LOVE coffee. Like a lot. A LOT.
- I have been skydiving 4 times. 2 tandem jumps, and 2 solo jumps.
- I was born in Jackson Hole, WY but I grew up in Mexico
- I started driving when I was 11
- I am allergic to papaya. But that’s fine because it tastes like vomit anyway.
- I love to travel and I have been to 13 countries.
- The beach is my happy place
- When I was a kid, I dreamt of doing Archery in the Olympics. Every summer Olympics I wonder if I can still make it happen.
- I met my husband at Starbucks. Yes, he was a customer. See, liking coffee pays off!